HEARTWARMING: Three Chiefs Players Leave Practice to Attend Funeral of Late Cowboys Star Marshawn Kneeland — Earning Deep Respect from Fans Across the NFL. – bebe

Kansas City, MO – November 7, 2025

The Kansas City Chiefs confirmed that three key players have been granted permission to leave team activities this weekend to attend the funeral of late Cowboys defensive end Marshawn Kneeland in Frisco, Texas.

The 24-year-old’s tragic passing has sent shockwaves through the entire NFL community. His humility, drive, and respect for the game left a lasting impression on players across teams and divisions.

Patrick Mahomes, Isiah Pacheco, and Rashee Rice will represent the Chiefs at the ceremony, paying their respects to a player remembered as both fierce and kind.

Head coach Andy Reid said the organization fully supported their decision:

“Some things are bigger than football. This is about standing together as a family, not as rivals.”

Mahomes added a heartfelt reflection: “We compete hard every Sunday, but moments like this remind you what really matters — life, love, and brotherhood.”

Pacheco spoke on the impact Kneeland had on younger players: “He played the game with passion. That’s something every player can learn from.”

Rice, who briefly met Kneeland at a charity event earlier this year, said quietly,

“He had this calm energy. You could feel the goodness in him.”

The Chiefs will wear black armbands in Week 10 as a tribute to Marshawn Kneeland’s memory.

Related Posts

JUST IN: Ilhan Omar has called for the immediate arrest and prosecution of Pam Bondi for abetting – phanh

Tensions Erupt as Rep. Ilhan Omar Calls for Arrest of AG Pam Bondi Amid Epstein File Controversy In a dramatic escalation of the political battle surrounding the…

🚨 BREAKING: It wasn’t a dramatic showdown — it was a quiet but explosive shift. 8 Cabinet Members Reportedly Confirm Concerns About The Former President Fitness — 25th Amendment Talk Quietly Resurfaces. chuong

Cabinet Testimony and Congressional Scrutiny Deepen Questions About Executive Power WASHINGTON — A contentious House Homeland Security Committee hearing this week placed Homeland Security Secretary Kristi Noem…

BREAKING: Former president Barack Obama is going to SUE Trump for $150 billion for Defamation. – phanh

Obama Files $150 Billion Defamation Lawsuit Against President Trump in Landmark Legal Battle Washington, D.C. – February 16, 2026 – In a dramatic escalation of the long-standing…

🚨1 MIN AGO: Trump Breaks Down as GOP Leaders Turn on Him in a Stunning 48 Hour Shift – phanh

  Isolated: How 48 Hours Reshaped Trump’s Grip on the GOP In the space of just 48 hours, the tectonic plates of the Republican Party have shifted…

JUST IN: Reports Claim Barack Obama Files $500 Million Lawsuit Against Donald Trump Over Alleged Defamatory AI Video-thaoo

JUST IN: Reports Claim Barack Obama Files $500 Million Lawsuit Against Donald Trump Over Alleged Defamatory AI Video Breaking Political News: Lawsuit Allegedly Filed Over AI-Generated Content…

Senator Chris Murphy: Republicans are not willing to do anything, so for now, Trump and his friends will get away with their crimes. But the rule of law is COMING BACK. When it does, everyone who has traded government favors for cash are going to JAIL. Do you agree with Chris Murphy?-thaoo

Senator Chris Murphy: Republicans are not willing to do anything, so for now, Trump and his friends will get away with their crimes. But the rule of…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *